Whether you want to admit it or not, visiting a nude beach may be one of your secret vacation wishes. With the New Year just beginning, why not make a resolution to visit one in 2012? You can book a reservation at a hotel with cutting edge amenities but no need to pack a bathing suit!
Here is a list of some of the best nude beaches in the world. Of course, you’ll have to make travel arrangements and let us know if we’re right!
- Saline Beach, St. Barth – Sip on some French rose wine in the late afternoon wearing only a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Es Cavallet Beach, Ibiza, Spain – In Ibiza, if you are penalized for being nude, it is a violation of your constitutional rights!
- South Beach, Miami, Florida – So you don’t want to book a top-notch room in a fancy resort overseas – go down to Florida. Play some nude volleyball or simply soak up the sun.
- Black’s Beach, San Diego, California – If you’re more west coast than east, feel free to join up with the Black Beach Bares, a local nudie sports enthusiasts group.
- Plage de Tahiti, St. Tropez, France – No cameras allowed on this beach, so feel free to move about!
- Praia do Pinho, Santa Catarina, Brazil – ‘Clothing is not an option’ is the motto for this beach. Need we say more?
OK, so maybe prancing about on a nude beach isn’t for everyone, but at least you know which beaches to avoid on your next vacation! And, no one ever said you had to move to a nude beach! Either way, we hope you have lots of fun planning your stay, and be sure to let us know which hotels have the real classy layouts.