It doesn’t matter if you are traveling to Macau for business, pleasure, or scouting out a place to live for your upcoming relocation, it is always fun to stay in a luxurious hotel with cutting edge amenities and classy layouts. We’ve made a list of the top five luxury hotels in Macau – all of which are popular at the weekends when the tourists move into the area to have a little fun. So, remember to book early!
Here are the top five hotels in Macau. These hotels offer top-notch rooms and some of the best amenities around:
- Venetian – Great for Gamblers – This hotel is suitably luxurious and offers 2,905 rooms for guests from all over the world.
- Westin Resort Macau – Restful Resort – With 208 rooms, this resort has everything you could want for a restful respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Hotel Lisboa – Budget Friendly and Luxurious – Even if you are traveling on a budget, it doesn’t mean you have to forgo luxury. Stay in one of the 927 rooms for a luxurious getaway without breaking the bank.
- Pousada De Sao Tiago Macau – Historic and Inviting – For a sense of Macau’s history, stay here. Only 12 rooms available anytime of year, book now otherwise you’ll be put on a waiting list.
- Mandarin Oriental Macau – Most Luxurious – If price is no object and you just want a top-notch room, this is your hotel! Choose from 1,435 rooms and lap up the luxury.