We know that moving in and around Newport Beach CA can be a huge hassle. Good thing BMS Moving & Storage has over 30 years experience in the moving industry to make sure your move goes as smooth as it can.
No need to stress when the premier local mover can answer any question. We offer full service packing and crating for when everything just seems to much to handle. Do you have some time between moving out and moving in? No need to worry we are short term storage as well along term. Our moving crews are always ready no matter the size of the move or the distance! BMS Moving & Storage is stress-free moving. Period.
12610 Shoemaker Ave, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 562-263-2487
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Call us 24 hours a day 562-263-2487
Do you move pianos, pool tables, grandfather clocks, or a spa?
Yes! For many years, our Newport Beach movers have served the local community. From loading your things to wrapping whatever else is necessary, we can handle it all. We’ve got extensive knowledge in moving delicate goods. Call us for a free quote on our moving services or to schedule an appointment to discuss your moving requirements.
What is a free on-site/office estimate?
When you call BMS Moving & Storage for a moving estimate, we’ll provide you with a free on-site/office quote. Our Newport Beach movers will be present and can tell you exactly what has to be completed and how much labor and work it will take. Getting an estimate from our Newport Beach movers is the most dependable way to figure out your cost. Elevate your moving experience with the best Newport Beach moving company! If you’ve been searching for “office moving companies”, “office moving company”, or “Newport Beach movers”, contact us today!
When is the cheapest time to move?
When it comes to moving, negotiation with your moving company for the best rate is one of the most effective methods to save money. Follow these pointers to save money!
- The summer and spring seasons are when Newport Beach movers work the most. You may save money by delaying your move until September or January!
- Customers are most likely to relocate during the first and last week of each month. If you don’t move in those weeks, you might be able to save money.
- The middle of the week is usually the least busy for movers, which is when you may save money with your Newport Beach moving company! Try to complete your relocation on a Tuesday or Wednesday to save money.
How do I prepare for my move?
On our website, you’ll find everything you’ll need for your move! We’ve created a unique environment just for you. If you apply the ideas discussed below, you should be able to come up with a packing method that works. Here is the link: https://movebms.com/blog/category/
We are not only Newport Beach movers, but also the best moving companies in Newport Beach. We can supply you with all of the information and support you’ll need. Our Newport Beach moving companies are here to assist you in whatever way they can.
What is included with your office relocation services?
We have an excellent track record for providing outstanding customer support in Newport Beach. We’ll handle everything from loading and transporting your belongings to your new workplace to all of the required paperwork, ensuring that you get the most out of your relocation. We’re a proud IOMI Certified Office Movers® company, offering the following services:
- We’ll take care of office relocation and storage, as well as space planning and design development.
- We’ll carefully load and unload your belongings, making sure they’re handled with respect.
Keep track of your possessions throughout the process using inventory management.
- If needed, we can assist you with packing and transporting your belongings. Reassembling services are also available if required.
- We’ll take care of everything so that your relocation goes as smoothly as possible. We’ll manage the process from beginning to end, ensuring a successful outcome.
- It’s not only about moving big, physical computers and servers. Knowledge-intensive tasks such as transferring computers and servers necessitate time. With our Newport Beach office movers, we can take care of any of your difficult office transfer needs!
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about our Newport Beach office moving services. For additional information on our Newport Beach office movers or to obtain a price estimate for your next business relocation, go to our website!
How long is a quote valid for?
We provide a 60-day estimate. Now is the time to choose Newport Beach movers that are really committed!
How much does it cost to move?
In Newport Beach, the cost of relocating is determined by a variety of aspects. The expense of transportation is calculated based on the size of your home, how far you will move, and the amount of stuff you must shift. Assistance with packing may result in additional costs as well.
The actual cost of your move is determined by the space that your belongings take up in the truck and the distance between your present home and the new one. In Newport Beach, moving companies may provide free estimates, but packing, deconstruction, and reassembly are frequently charged for separately. All of our pricing plans are currently available for you to see so you know exactly what you’re paying for with BMS. It’s critical to know how much it’ll cost to move before you get started packing. Our Newport Beach movers can give you a precise quotation based on your needs.